Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Delta trip from HCMC to Phnomh Penh

• lindag

Joined Travelfish
    1st December, 2010

We had been planning a 2 day, 1 night trip from hcmc to pp via the delta but have only been able to find one company so far that is doing a 2 day trip. No time for longer trip. Have seen some bad reviews of the company (delta adventure tours). Does anyone have recent experience or alternative suggestions? We would be prepared to pay a bit more for some comfort. Many thanks.

#1 Posted: 1/12/2010 - 20:59

• Advertisement

• duong

Joined Travelfish
    22nd December, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,

2days 1night is a very short time and it is impossible to visit Phnompenh from Ho Chi Minh city as I know. I also beleive that there is no travel agent could arrange this kind of tour for you due to the travel duration. Thus I suggest that you shoud lengthern your travel time if possible to make sure you will have sometime to visit some beautiful places in PP

Cheers,

#2 Posted: 22/12/2010 - 16:14

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Siem Reap-Battamburg-Phnomh Penh-Kep-Siem Reap Possible in 9 or 10 days?? ... By sharoonie on 12 Dec 2011 6 3955 13 Dec 2011