Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Sapa to Laos - anyone wants to join?

• majkel

Joined Travelfish
    2nd December, 2010

Guys,

I'm travelling from Sapa to Laos via DBP on Sat 11th Dec or Sunday 12th. Anyone's on the same route and wants to join?!!
    cheers

#1 Posted: 2/12/2010 - 19:16

• Advertisement

• maura

Joined Travelfish
    8th December, 2010

Hi majkel, Cant join you 11th/12 but plan to do the same trip early Jan. I have read here the bus from DBP to MK can be a bit of a trial but the trip overall is well worth the effort. Let us know how you get on. Good luck

#2 Posted: 8/12/2010 - 18:51

• majkel

Joined Travelfish
    2nd December, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

yeah, gonna test it in 2days and let you know. unsure about the visa on boarder as getting some mixed info here (hanoi). should b fun

#3 Posted: 9/12/2010 - 19:03

• Jaomeow

Joined Travelfish
    24th December, 2010

I'm thinking to do the same. I try to look into a lot of information but I can't find anywhere shows a bus route... Me and my husband are planning to go to Laos from Sapa around 1st Feb 2011.

It'd be nice if you will make a reviews. I'll look forward to it. :-) Have a nice Trip!

#4 Posted: 24/12/2010 - 22:03

• Tomo

Joined Travelfish
    18th August, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

i just arrived in sapa this morning, we are getting the bus to dien bien phu tomorrow then onto the border crossing.. Anyone else in sapa now that is doing the same thing??

#5 Posted: 10/1/2011 - 08:33

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.