Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

win hotel hanoi

• liema

Joined Travelfish
    9th November, 2010

Has anyone stayed at win hotel, Hanoi. or know anything about the place? It's e-mail ?

#1 Posted: 5/12/2010 - 09:22

• Advertisement

• violets

Joined Travelfish
    6th July, 2009
    Total reviews: 28

I've never stayed there, but it has been there for a long time and is quite conveniently situated, though might be a little noisy.

#2 Posted: 7/12/2010 - 06:21

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

I passed there yesterday, and honestly, it looks a tad rundown to me. It is true that location can't be beat, but it's also tourist central. I'm over at the Art Hotel on Hang Dieu right now - this place is beautiful and deserves the ratings it gets on Tripadvisor (I just posted my own). I also like this neighborhood better because it's the real Vietnam!

#3 Posted: 10/12/2010 - 17:45

• duong

Joined Travelfish
    22nd December, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

I found that there is a Win Hotel in 34 Hang Hanh Street ( located in the Old town) but I am not sure if it is the one that you would like to asking for. I could not find it's website thus I beleive that you just need it address and book the room directly when you are in Hanoi

Hope it is okay for you!

#4 Posted: 23/12/2010 - 16:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.