Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Wet season - is it busy or dead?

• km0193

Joined Travelfish
    24th December, 2010

Hi,

First off, great forum's. Very very useful indeed.

I'm going to do a 3 month trip around SEA (Thai/Laos/Cam/Vitnam/Indo) from June 2011. I have done loads of research and I realise that it'll be hot, humid and wet. This doesn't really bother me. What I have not managed to find out however is just how quiet it will be with backpackers at this time. I know it'll be quieter, but will it be dead?? I'm travelling solo and this is my main fear, one of the the main purpose's of my trip is to meet as many cool people as I can.

Thanks for any help

#1 Posted: 24/12/2010 - 06:26

• Advertisement

• abc

Joined Travelfish
    21st June, 2010

Posted from within Vietnam.

There will be plenty of people like yourself going up and down Vietnam at that time.The south of the country will be very warm at little rain.Will be easy to join up with others doing the same thing and possibly travel with them for a few days.
    When in Vietnam make sure to Visit Nha Trang.Party town but has good beaches and islands to visit,not expensive,locals friendly.

#2 Posted: 25/12/2010 - 23:35

• PhongVietnam

Joined Travelfish
    27th December, 2010

It is less busier, not dead. Spending more time in Vietnam to discover its different aspects of cultures, local lives, beautiful scenery and so on from the north to the south.

A beach break at the end of your holiday sounds great.

Enjoy your travel!

www.vietnamexotictours.com

#3 Posted: 27/12/2010 - 15:16

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Wet season - is it busy or dead? ... By km0193 on 24 Dec 2010 5 2808 27 Dec 2010