Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Anyone want to swap their USD for VND?

• joeaddison79

Joined Travelfish
    5th January, 2011

My Vietnamese girlfriend is visiting me in Michigan until the end of January. She has a bunch of Dong she wants to convert to USD so she can buy a new computer for her brother. The banks give us a bad rate.

If you're heading to Vietnam in the next few months, we will swap our Dong for your USD using the current exchange rate. This will save you having to exchange currency in Vietnam at a bank and getting a bad rate or making withdraws at an ATM and getting international transaction fees.

If you are interested, email me at: joeaddison79@gmail.com

NOTE: I live in Michigan

Also, if you have any questions about Vietnam, feel free to send me an email. I spent 1 year teaching English there and lived in Danang, Haiphong, and Saigon... and I will go back in one year after I finish grad school.

joeaddison79@gmail.com

#1 Posted: 5/1/2011 - 02:02

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.