We are planning to visit the Mekong Delta after two weeks traveling from Hanoi. We will arrive in HCMC in early March. Some questions that I cannot find answers:
1. We will visit Cai Rang, but should I also visit Cai Be and/or Phong Dien for variety?
2. Is it better to spend more time at Cai Rang than trying to see both Cai Rang and Phong Dien on the same morning?
3. I heard that Mai Linh is no longer running from Can Tho to Chau Doc . Is the "lesser" bus line (eg. PHuoc Sanh) ok to use?
4. Should I try to book the fast boat from Chau Doc to PP early or the day before?
5. What are the pro/con of Hang Chau vs Blue Cruiser fast boat to PP (beside price)?
Thanks for any advice,
#1 travelmonk has been a member since 20/10/2010. Posts: 1