Mekong Delta to Phnom Penh
20th October, 2010
We are planning to visit the Mekong Delta after two weeks traveling from Hanoi. We will arrive in HCMC in early March. Some questions that I cannot find answers:
1. We will visit Cai Rang, but should I also visit Cai Be and/or Phong Dien for variety?
2. Is it better to spend more time at Cai Rang than trying to see both Cai Rang and Phong Dien on the same morning?
3. I heard that Mai Linh is no longer running from Can Tho to Chau Doc . Is the "lesser" bus line (eg. PHuoc Sanh) ok to use?
4. Should I try to book the fast boat from Chau Doc to PP early or the day before?
5. What are the pro/con of Hang Chau vs Blue Cruiser fast boat to PP (beside price)?
Thanks for any advice,
#1 Posted: 11/1/2011 - 01:53
Add your reply
You need to be logged in to add a reply.
Not a member? you can join here.
|Possibly related discussions||Replies||Views||Latest reply|
|Can Tho (or anywhere in Mekong Delta) TO Phnom Penh by speed boat ...||2||5018||4 Jul 2012|
|Ferrying from Saigon to Phnom Penh on Mekong Delta.... ...||6||9739||1 Feb 2007|
|Mekong Delta cruise from Phnom Penh to HCMC ...||5||698||18 Mar 2015|
|3 day Mekong Delta tour from Ho Chi Minh to Phnom Penh ...||1||7355||27 Dec 2007|
|Can Tho (or anywhere in Mekong Delta) TO Phnom Penh by speed boat ...||3||7319||10 Jun 2012|
|Mekong Delta from Saigon to Phnom Penh tour group ideas ? ...||1||3654||5 Nov 2008|
|Mekong Delta Tours from Phonm Penh to Ho Chi Minh??? ...||2||6368||25 Feb 2008|
|Mekong Delta Tour from Phnom Phen to HCMC? ...||0||2807||10 Oct 2007|
|Mekong Delta Tour from Phnom Phen to HCMC? ...||2||4245||13 Oct 2007|
|3-day Mekong Delta tour from Pnohm Penh to Rach Gia- does it exist? ...||2||3165||18 Nov 2009|