Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Vietnam to Cambodia tours

• emsybaby

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to research tours starting in Hanoi and ending in PP which last about 18 days. I will be travelling with a friend and we'd like to start the tour on around the 5th June. We are flying back from Bangkok on the 25th June. As we're not experienced travellers we like the idea of having something structured so we don't miss out on anything and are able to meet other travellers easily. Has anyone got any suggestions for companies that do such tours? Is it something we should book in advance? Has anyone had any experience on a tour like this?

I have looked into companies like Intrepid but we are on a tight budget and were hoping for something a bit more affordable.

Thanks in advance for any advice you can offer :)

Emma

#1 Posted: 22/1/2011 - 00:38

• Advertisement

• Hemsi

Joined Travelfish
    6th March, 2010
    Total reviews: 5

Hi Emma,

generally there's no need to book in advance - try Sinh Tourist (ex-Sinh Cafe), they have offices through out the country (and in PP) and are quite reliable and inexpensive. But look out for the original one in Hanoi (don't fall the copy cats).

Why do you want your trip to end in PP? 18 days are not thaaaat long - you can spend them easily in VN only.

Happy travels, Hemsi

#2 Posted: 22/1/2011 - 20:20

• emsybaby

Joined Travelfish
    29th December, 2010

Hi,

Thanks for your advice Hemsi, very helpful. I've been looking into Sinh Tourist and seems very good, have sent them an enquiry. I'm now considering extending the tour to go to Siem Reap and end in Bangkok as we fly back from here. I know it's not a lot of time to cover both countries but we have a lot of time in Laos and Thailand prior to the trip.

Thanks again,

Emma

#3 Posted: 25/1/2011 - 04:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Green Trail Tours, Vietnam Travel, Vietnam Tours , Vietnam Adventure Tours ... By greentrail on 27 Feb 2007 1 2733 29 Apr 2007