Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Asia deluxe cruise - Anyone out there who did it?

• romana

Joined Travelfish
    2nd January, 2011
    Location Portugal

Posted from within Vietnam.

I've been offered a 3D2N for Asia deluxe cruise - one night on the boat and one in the Monkey Island resort (offer was made by a Sihn Cafe in Bat Dan St - Hotel Memory).
    The price is very good - 90$ - and from my research is more or less what other travellers have paid.
    However, I can't find any recent reviews and I was wondering if anyone has done this cruise recently and can share experiences with me.
    After the recent tragedy in Halong I'm concerned, but on the other hand I think it's probably the safest time to do it as it seems all boats have been inspected recently.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

#1 Posted: 22/2/2011 - 12:54

• Advertisement

• svendj

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2010
    Location Belgium
    Places visited:
    At least 32

I didn't do it with sinh café though but I did the 3d2n trip as well with another company (don't know the name but it was the most expensive around as I wanted to have a good trip).
    Amazing 3 days in halong it were: nice trip on the boat. 2 times 7 course meals.
    7 course meals + buffet meals around at the hotel in cat ba. a room of approx 50m² (maybe even bigger cause I remember playing with the frisbee in our room), a big sort of jacuzzi bath tub and stuff. all amazing. though I paid more then you did.

From the people I met in hanoi who did the trip with Sinh Café they most of time liked it a lot for the price they paid so I think you should be fine with it!

#2 Posted: 22/2/2011 - 18:18

• romana

Joined Travelfish
    2nd January, 2011
    Location Portugal

Posted from within Vietnam.

Thanks svendj. There are so many choices it's hard to make a decision.

#3 Posted: 22/2/2011 - 18:27

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.