Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Vietnam through Cambodia to Thailand

• NinaFraser1-

Click here to learn more about NinaFraser1990
    Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Im hoping to head through Cambodia via bus or car from Vietnam to Thailand, I want to spend a few days and check out some cool places around the end of October this year, I will be with my friend but anyone else who is wanting to do something similar you should get in touch and join us, the more the merrier! Also open to suggestions!

#1 Posted: 28/2/2011 - 04:56

• Advertisement

• alihriley

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2011

How long would you be looking to spend travelling through? Me and my friend are doing the same sort of route. Starting in Thailand, into Laos, down through Vietnam and through Cambodia back to Thailand then into Malaysia and fly out of Singapore to Australia. What sort of dates would you be looking to go?

#2 Posted: 28/2/2011 - 22:58

• NinaFraser1-

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

We are flying to Hanoi from Bangkok around the 31st of October then to Ha Long Bay for a couple of days and then start working our way down to Ho Chi Minh, spending about 5/6 days travelling through Cambodia via Phnom Penh and Siem Reap to Bangkok and flying to Australia from there :) I currently have a flight booked from Bangkok - Sydney on the 16th but Im planning to change it to about the 26th (ish) to give me a bit more time...

#3 Posted: 1/3/2011 - 00:33

• alihriley

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2011

Awh unfortunately we fly out of singapore roughly mid august to Australia where we will be for 8 months or so. Your plan however seems ace :)

#4 Posted: 1/3/2011 - 05:35

• NinaFraser1-

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2011
    Location United Kingdom

Haha no luck, maybe I'll see you in Aus! :)

#5 Posted: 1/3/2011 - 10:53

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.