Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Cooking course Ho Chi Minh

• Pontare

Joined Travelfish
    28th October, 2009

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi!

I'm looking to take a day or half-day cooking course in Saigon. Couldn't find any new entries in the forums, and the information in the "See & Do" guide of HCM is outdated. So I'd love to get a course recommended by someone who's tried it.

#1 Posted: 8/3/2011 - 09:04

• Advertisement

• svendj

Joined Travelfish
    30th April, 2010
    Location Belgium
    Places visited:
    At least 32

didn't do it in Saigon so I got no idea. If you're heading to hoi ahn I did one there and can search the place for you if you like.

#2 Posted: 8/3/2011 - 19:52

• tropixblue

Joined Travelfish
    3rd April, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

If you are headed to central Vietnam, Thien Tam Vegetarian Restaurant in Hue, has cooking classes as well. Cost less than in Saigon or Hanoi with some really interesting insights into vegetarian recipes. The couple that run it are artists and there's an gallery there as well. Its on the road to the Emperor tombs 110A Le Ngo Cat, Hue.
    http://www.phonghuegallery.com/restaurant.asp

#3 Posted: 3/4/2011 - 16:41

• janice107

Joined Travelfish
    10th August, 2011

i have found some information about cooking class http://www.travelblog.org/Asia/Vietnam/blog-630040.html
    hope it helpful

#4 Posted: 17/8/2011 - 12:00

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.