Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Vietnam Ho Chi Minh June

• gwokki

Joined Travelfish
    25th March, 2011
    Location Australia

Hello, After using this site for several years decided to join after reading other posts, to see if any other travellers will be in Vietnam and would like to form up and make new friends =).

Im 23 M from Australia. Basically I'm going to be travelling solo in Ho Chi Minh City from the 16th June thru till July sometime. This is my 3rd time visiting Vietnam 1st time solo though.

At the moment I don't have any plans, was going to wing it. I do have a tour booked from the 23rd-30th. So if anybody legitely wants to join me on some day tours or a few brews =) your more than welcome.

BTW I speak a little vietnamese aswell, So hopefully that helps throughout the travels as my father is Vietnamese however I was born and raised in a small country hick town so my vietnamese is in no way fluent.

PM me if interested. I like many others also have Facebook, so for those genuinely interested just ask.

Regards

#1 Posted: 26/3/2011 - 00:23

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Travelling to Vietnam, Ho Chi Minh City in June.... ... By gwokki on 26 Mar 2011 0 1918 26 Mar 2011