Vietnam forum

Welcome to Loc Phat - Hoi An Homestay

• LOCPHATHOME-
    STAY

Joined Travelfish
    18th April, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Welcome to Loc Phat - Hoi An Homestay
    In the last few years, the concept "Home-stay" have become popular in Vietnam. It gives a great opportunities to foreign travelers to stay with local people in their own house, to learn about the culture of Vietnamese and to be treated like a family member.
    My family, my two boys, my husband and me love to have people all over the world around us and therefore we opened The Loc Phat - Hoi An Home-stay's. As I have been working for many years in the hotel industry you will not only have the change to live with a real Vietnamese family but get experiences as well a high standard service. Our house is located only 2 km from Hoi An center and 2 km from the wonderful beach, furthermore it's a great area to discover the countryside by bicycle. We will be pleased to let you know the real local sights and restaurant.
    Home Address: Group 6, Son Pho Block, Cam Chau Ward, Hoi An City, Quang Nam, Vietnam
    For more information or reservation please contact:
    Ms. Nguyen Ngoc Linh - Tel: 0125 4547 202/0903 553 115 or Email: ntnl2007@gmail.com; skype: linhnguyenvic
    Email: locphathomestay@gmail.com; skype: ksbaquoc
    http://homestay-hoian.webs.com/

THANK YOU!

#1 Posted: 18/4/2011 - 15:17

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.