Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

"Urgent help, thanks!" Motorcyling from Hanoi into the Central Highlands

• fitzlee

Joined Travelfish
    11th December, 2006
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

Thinking about doing the captioned, have got in touch with Easyriders in Dalat. Abit pricey since they said they have to drive all the way up to Hoi an to pick us up... Our hotel recommends us a motorcyclist in Danang who claims to be from Easyrider and can offer a cheaper price. Is it trustworthy?

Has anyone done the same before but with other motorcyclists? If yes, anyone to recommend?

#1 Posted: 9/1/2007 - 21:25

• Advertisement

• fitzlee

Joined Travelfish
    11th December, 2006

SORRY, it's from HOI AN.....

#2 Posted: 9/1/2007 - 21:26

• mrmagoo

Joined Travelfish
    10th January, 2007

hey I'm trying to organise exactly the same thing, a friend and myself are talking about heading out to Vietnam at some point this year to do a bike ride, I've been looking at hiring from these guys they are pretty cheap,

www.offroadvietnam.com

how many of you are going, might be worth organising something as a group, we're not planning on doing an organised tour, just 10 days biking around and visiting where we like.

drop me an email at andy.mosley@gmail.com would be good to exchange information

#3 Posted: 10/1/2007 - 20:07

• fitzlee

Joined Travelfish
    11th December, 2006

hi andy,

thanks for your reply. as a matter of fact, we're now currently in vietnam and have just done our easyrider journey. That was really great. we started our journey in hoi an & ended it in dalat (where we are now). sunshine everyday!!! worth doing so. fyi, our Easyriders are Quang (0903-579094) & Minh (his number in hotel). They are very good & nice! Most importantly, we felt very safe riding with them. We just had a great time with them! Good luck!

the fitzlees

#4 Posted: 15/1/2007 - 19:25

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Central Highlands by car ... By beanie53 on 4 Feb 2011 3 1985 7 Feb 2011
central highlands ... By fishtails04 on 11 Feb 2008 2 1931 12 Mar 2008
Central Highlands weather in July ... By BanhMi on 14 May 2010 3 3364 1 Aug 2012
central highlands - motorbike taxi? and on to quy nhon ... By fishtails04 on 30 Jan 2008 3 2330 31 Jan 2008
Travelfish Guide to the Central Highlands added ... By somtam2000 on 27 Aug 2007 0 1665 27 Aug 2007