Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Upcoming trip to Vietnam

Posted by thepuzzlemaster on 20/5/2011 at 00:14

My wife and I are headed to Vietnam tomorrow! We arrive onSunday. We will be spending the day in Hanoi . Then on Monday morning we will be heading out to Halong Bay for a 2 or 3 day junk trip. I’m planningon visiting some travel agencies on Sunday when we are exploring Hanoi andbooking then. Thinking of probably booking on the Pinta Gold through ColumbusCruises, but that’s not set in stone. After we get back, we plan on taking the nighttrain out to sapa and spending 3 or so days on a trek/homestay. No reservationsyet there either. Again, kind of planning to wing it. We’ll buy our trainticket the first day when we are in Hanoi after we figure out what junk trip wewill be taking. After that, we’ll take the night train back to Hanoi and catch a flight down to HCMC.

We’ll spend a day or two down there before heading toSiem Reap for a few days to visit Angkor Wat. Then back to HCMC before we flyback home on the 4th. Anyone else planning on being in the sameplace at the same time care to join in on anything? My wife and I areadventurous upper 20’s who are interested in exploring and a little relaxation.Not too crazy and pretty mellow and easy-going. Oh, and we are most excitedabout eating tasty food! Regardless, we are stoked and can’t wait!

-iLan

#1 thepuzzlemaster has been a member since 19/5/2011. Posts: 1

Posted by alex0pr on 21/5/2011 at 09:47

Posted from within Vietnam.

as far as I know Printa gold isn't operated at the moment,maybe you can check when you are in Hanoi, There are plenty of boats you can choose

#2 alex0pr has been a member since 21/5/2011. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.