Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Solo Traveller

• chatz

Joined Travelfish
    7th March, 2009
    Location Ireland

Howdy,

25 year old Irish guy, In saigon two days now and loving it, but has got me thinking if i'm going to be able to handle my own company for the next three weeks. Starting off is Saigon-Nha Thrang-Hoi An- Hue-Hanoi-Ha Long Bay and then a motorcycle trip to Sapa, if this Itinerary sounds anything like yours drop us an e-mail and we can do it together. By the way i love to party aswell as take in all the sights so my company is not for the faint hearted. Pint?

#1 Posted: 10/6/2011 - 20:09

• Advertisement

• trobs

Joined Travelfish
    24th January, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hey mate, I'm in Hanoi at the moment volunteering in a hospital and will be around here for the next month or so. I'd be keen to catch up for a beer when you get up North and I'm going to be buying a motorbike in the next week or so and would definitely be keen for a trip over a weekend.

ohh I'm 22, M and from Oz.

Let me know when you reach Hanoi!

Steve

#2 Posted: 15/6/2011 - 11:59

• goodlove

Joined Travelfish
    25th June, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi, Restaurants & Bars in Vietnam is very happy. Well come to Viet nam.

#3 Posted: 25/6/2011 - 21:06

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.