Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

I have Vietnamese Money In Vancouver.

• baminem

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2011

I unfortunately took 1.1 million dong out of Vietnam, and it appears I'm stuck with it.

If anyone is around Vancouver B.C and heading to Vietnam, I would like to do an exchange.

I have lots of small bills which are very handy, no one likes the 100,000's

Thanks.

#1 Posted: 14/6/2011 - 08:37

• Advertisement

• karibakid

Joined Travelfish
    8th May, 2011

only 50 odd dollars put it on eBay in small lots collectors love it just a thought

#2 Posted: 14/6/2011 - 13:44

• baminem

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2011

Thanks for the replies. I'll keep hunting, maybe ebay, or i'll just go back which is my favourite option.

#3 Posted: 25/6/2011 - 04:47

• grace88

Joined Travelfish
    6th July, 2011

Hey, if you hang onto in until august I'd be willing to buy them off of you! I'm currently in Ottawa but I will be back in Vancouver at the end of August before I leave for Hanoi in early September..

Let me know!

#4 Posted: 6/7/2011 - 08:33

• baminem

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2011

That sounds great!

I'm not putting any effort into getting rid of it, so it should still be around. Contact me when you're going to be around.

#5 Posted: 8/7/2011 - 11:03

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.