Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

How long

• emily2310

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2011

Hey, I am off travelling in Oct, I am planning on doing some volunteering in Cambodia. I will have roughly 7 weeks to do North Thailand and Vietnam, then 3 weeks work in Cambodia, as am meeting friends in Thailand for Xmas. Is this enough time to see everything, as if it isn't I can volunteer in Thailand instead.

Thanks Emily. x

#1 Posted: 15/6/2011 - 01:35

• Advertisement

• Thomas922

Joined Travelfish
    1st July, 2007
    Location Global Village

You mean 7 weeks in Thailand and Vietnam only? Well you can see a lot but no you can't see everything. Trying to cram it all in one trip is useless. Just go where you go and enjoy it. Stay longer if you want or move on to the next area. But make a loose plan and be prepared to move on if you want. Get info on major transport links from one place to another. Have a working budget and emergency funds.

#2 Posted: 15/6/2011 - 02:23

• emily2310

Joined Travelfish
    14th June, 2011

Thanks. x

#3 Posted: 21/6/2011 - 20:57

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.