Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Beaches

• azsha6617

Joined Travelfish
    5th March, 2011
    Location United States

So far i've only experienced northern Thailand. I'd really like to relax on a dreamy, budget friendly, not so touristy beach sometime before going home (( in a month). Can this be found in Vietnam? or should i go somewhere else? Sounds nice in guidebook.

#1 Posted: 16/6/2011 - 18:33

• Advertisement

• gatvietnam

Joined Travelfish
    9th May, 2011
    Location Vietnam

Posted from within Vietnam.

For relaxation on the beaches in Vietnam, you should go to Phu Quoc with Bai Sao Beach. It is really nice with white sand and is totally quiet.
    Or you can go to Mui Ne, Phan Thiet province. It is also great for peaceful atmostphere.

#2 Posted: 17/6/2011 - 17:05

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

I prefer the beach at Hoi An, and the advantage there is the great food in that town. I don't understand why you don't go to one of the Thai islands - a visa is required for Vietnam, and the Thai beaches are far better than anything in VN.

#3 Posted: 20/6/2011 - 02:01

• jultrip

Joined Travelfish
    25th May, 2011
    Total reviews: 2

Posted from within Vietnam.

I agree Thai beacher are far better but Phu Quoc plus Mekong Delta visit would be ideal. Also, Hoi An is a nice place for beaches.

#4 Posted: 20/6/2011 - 11:47

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.