Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

transport

• christine14-

Joined Travelfish
    23rd July, 2011

hi all,

We are planning on staying in Nha Trang for 4 nights and then taking the train to Hoi An . The best schedule by train ii think is SE6 depart 20:18 and arrive 05:38 ? would we be able to get from danang to Hoi An this early time in the morning?

If not is there anything we can do in Danang this early?

The alternative would be to get the Sinh tourist open bus which i believe is fairly comfortable and goes direct.

what would you folks suggest from past experience.

thank you

Christine xx

#1 Posted: 26/7/2011 - 00:10

• Advertisement

• violets

Joined Travelfish
    6th July, 2009
    Total reviews: 28

A lot of people in Vietnam get up very early so you're likely to find quite a few people up by then. You should at least be able to get some breakfast- most local pho shops open about that time- and see a bit of street life. I don't know what time the taxis start but I doubt you'll have to wait long. The taxi drivers will know there's a train coming in and that's a major opportunity for them.

#2 Posted: 17/11/2011 - 17:12

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.