Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Iphone 4 micro sim in Vietnam?

• Fattymac

Joined Travelfish
    10th July, 2009

Just wondering whether anyone has managed to take their iphone 4 to Vietnam and use a local carrier who could provide the micro sim card.

Otherwise I'll just take my 3GS which takes the normal sized sim....

Can anyone let me know one way or the other? I take it they have Iphone 4 there??

Thanks,
    Fatty

#1 Posted: 29/7/2011 - 11:25

• Advertisement

• octopus29

Joined Travelfish
    20th February, 2011

There are millions of iphone 4 in Vietnam. Make sure your iphone 4 aint a locked version to any carrier in your country. They have 2 companies provide micro SIM in Vietnam: Viettel and Vinaphone. I suggest you use Viettel as the connection is stronger. Go to the company and ask them. A little bit tricky but I think they will understand what you want.

I can help if you're coming to Saigon. Send me a private message if you need my help.
    Cheers.

#2 Posted: 30/7/2011 - 16:26

• Fattymac

Joined Travelfish
    10th July, 2009

Thanks Octo. I thought that would be the case but wasn't 100%.

I'll go to Viettel and check it out with them...

If I get stuck I'll DM you.

Cheers,

#3 Posted: 1/8/2011 - 03:18

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Can you buy iphone 4 micro sim cards in Thailand? ... By nicolad93 on 8 Feb 2013 1 2155 8 Feb 2013