Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

tour in vietnam

• pierdd

Joined Travelfish
    7th August, 2011

hi all
    what can I easily do by miself and what do I need an organised tour in vietnam?
    Chu Chi Galleries - tay ninh
    Delta Mekong
    Any reliable operator to suggest?

Also, would it be possible to go to chu chi and then directly to cambodia?
    thanks

#1 Posted: 7/8/2011 - 15:05

• Advertisement

• somtam2000

admin
    Click here to learn more about somtam2000
    Joined Travelfish
    21st January, 2004
    Location Indonesia
    Total reviews: 24
    Places visited:
    At least 113

Cu Chi and Tay Ninh are most easily visited on a tour out of Saigon - primarily because the cost is oh so low. The tours tend to do Cu Chi first and continue on to Tay Ninh, so no reason you couldn't leave the tour there and continue to the border.

For the Delta it depends a lot on what you want to do and how many places you want to see. The tours lend themselves to a quick glance through the area and they are very affordable, but solo travel will allow you to see more (at a greater cost).

#2 Posted: 8/8/2011 - 05:30

• janice107

Joined Travelfish
    10th August, 2011

You can go to Cu Chi first then visit Tay Ninh and from Tay Ninh you can go to Cambodia. That is the easy way. Last time i went with Vietnam Jeep Tours. They have many tour to Cu Chi and Tay Ninh.
    About Mekong Delta they also have many tours to many places there. You can visit their website to see more details about tours.
    Cheers

#3 Posted: 11/8/2011 - 09:24

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.