Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

day tours

• christine14-

Joined Travelfish
    23rd July, 2011

hi,

I have been reading a lot about Sinhtourist day tours,and they look interesting and affordable. I was wondering what peoples opinions were of these trips.
    Thank you
    Christine

#1 Posted: 15/8/2011 - 15:27

• Advertisement

• eastwest

Joined Travelfish
    17th December, 2009

They're a true budget traveller agency and, as with many vietnamese agencies, they heavily promote themselves so a lot of reviews on internet can not be fully trusted.

I believe in general the company is ok but don't expect a highly personalised tour. Those group tours are an easy way to see some must-see places and tick them off but you'll be with a (big) group of strangers. Hardly surprising with such low prices.

#2 Posted: 15/8/2011 - 15:49

• Travelindoc-
    hine

Click here to learn more about Travelindochine
    Joined Travelfish
    10th July, 2008
    Location Vietnam

Posted from within Vietnam.

There are many Sinh Cafe (Sinh Tourist) in Vietnam. Almost they are fake. The real Sinh Cafe is The Sinh http://www.thesinhtourist.vn/ head office at 248 De Than St.

They offer very good join group tour (only transport, guide and entrance fees). Hope you have a good trip

#3 Posted: 18/8/2011 - 21:56

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.