Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Hotel in Hanoi for 1 am arrival

• briannabloch

Joined Travelfish
    2nd March, 2011
    Location Canada

Hey everyone,

My boyfriend and I are arriving in Hanoi pretty late at night, as in 1 AM. We were wondering if anyone knows of a hotel that can be booked online that accepts people this late. Any recommendations anyone? Thanks!

#1 Posted: 24/9/2011 - 06:04

• Advertisement

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

I don't think arriving late will be a problem for any hotel in Hanoi . If I were you, I would arrange with the hotel to meet your flight. I've stayed at many hotels in this town, and the Hanoi Art Hotel on Hang Dieu is the best deal in the 3 star category - $45. for the family room w/balcony (rate they charged me last Dec). They do have smaller rooms, but the very cheapest ones might not have a window or elevator access. The staff here are exceptional - everyone on a first name basis! Email them and they will happily answer all your ?

#2 Posted: 25/9/2011 - 02:00

• travellings-
    arah

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2010
    Location Vietnam
    Total reviews: 11
    Places visited:
    At least 87

Posted from within Vietnam.

I agree - get them to pick you up to be on the safe side. It'll probably be cheaper than getting in a taxi when you arrive anyway. Otherwise, just let them know you're going to be late - the hotel will probably be locked up, but ring the bell / knock loudly and someone will let you in.

#3 Posted: 25/9/2011 - 17:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.