Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Driver from My Tho to Chau Doc?

• PG

Joined Travelfish
    25th September, 2011

Hi,

We only have a few days in the Mekong Delta and I was thinking it would be best to get to Chau Doc on the first day and take day trips from here, to avoid having to travel each day (before heading up to Phnom Penh via boat). I was thinking of taking the bus from HCMC to My Tho , spending some time there then was wondering if it is possible to driver from My Tho to Chau Doc on that same day, stopping along the way?
    Does anyone know if this is possible, how long it would take, cost and how to go about finding a driver? (Or suggest an alternative)

Thanks!

#1 Posted: 25/9/2011 - 07:18

• Advertisement

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

You should know that most anything is possible in Vietnam, for a small charge. Since you'll be in the Delta, I would look into going by boat instead of the highway.

#2 Posted: 25/9/2011 - 23:32

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.