Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Vietnam Beaches to the North in Nov

• melmoore

Joined Travelfish
    26th October, 2011

Hi all,

I'm traveling alone through Vietnam in November. I wanted to hit up the beaches from Miu Ne up the coast, then fly to Hanoi. Anyone have and tips? Is this safe for am American female to do alone?

Thanks

#1 Posted: 26/10/2011 - 23:05

• Advertisement

• travellings-
    arah

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    23rd March, 2010
    Location Vietnam
    Total reviews: 11
    Places visited:
    At least 87

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi. No tips beyond what's already on this site. But in my opinion it's perfectly safe for a woman to do alone - I've traveled around a bit on my own and never any problems.

#2 Posted: 27/10/2011 - 13:23

• johnkazy

Joined Travelfish
    20th November, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Mui Ne is crazy beautiful. If possible with time and money, please make a private car to skirt along the beach from Mui Ne to the desert then go strait to Phan Rang for the cross with highway number 1. One side is the blue sea and one side is sand desert. It is so beautiful. After that, you can continue your trip to Nha trang. On the way, you can stop at some fruit shop to try local fruits like mango, banana, dragon fruit... It is about 200 km all the road from Mui Ne to Nha Trang .

After Nha Trang beach, you can take another private car from Nha Trang to Hoi An ( 600 km). On the way, please stop at Doc Let beach, Ca Na beach and especially Dai Lanh beach.

From Hoi An to Hue city, Lang Co beach is one of the most beautiful scenery with the sea one side and Hai Van pass one side.

From Hue, you can flight to Hanoi. Then take a tour to Halong bay with Cat Ba island and Monkey island private beach. There is beautiful beach in the North more like Quan Lan isand beach ( Minh Chau beach), Co To island beach or Mong Cai beach.

#3 Posted: 25/11/2011 - 04:29

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Weather in Laos / north of Vietnam July / August & beaches in the north of Vietnam ... By stefanovic on 19 Dec 2006 1 6885 20 Dec 2006