Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

My Son information

Posted by canucksinasia on 20/2/2007 at 12:18

Hello travelfishes,

I seem to be having a problem finding any sort of detailed information on the My Son ruins in the Hoi An area. I've found passing references to My Son here and there, but as yet no real helpful info. If anyone has any first hand experience visiting these Champa ruins, or knows of a good link with such information, could you let me know.

Thanks!

James & Lindsay
Canucks(counting the days until we are)in Asia

#1 canucksinasia has been a member since 13/2/2007. Posts: 15
 Website 

Posted by Red on 26/2/2007 at 10:16

Hi J & L,
I've been to Myson 18 months ago, and it was fantastic.Once you get to HoiAn there are lots of places to book your trips out to My Son. I had no problems looking on the internet for it, so just keep trying and you'll find something.
Try The Thorn Tree on the net or just google.
Good luck take lots of pics.
Red

#2 Red has been a member since 22/5/2006. Posts: 46

Posted by Red on 26/2/2007 at 10:17

Hi J & L,
I've been to Myson 18 months ago, and it was fantastic.Once you get to HoiAn there are lots of places to book your trips out to My Son. I had no problems looking on the internet for it, so just keep trying and you'll find something.
Try The Thorn Tree on the net or just google.
Good luck take lots of pics.
Red

#3 Red has been a member since 22/5/2006. Posts: 46

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.