Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Best way to reach Vietnam

Posted by renald on 21/11/2011 at 03:01

Hi.....

One of our relatives are planning to go for Vietnam next month with their family and 2 children of age 5 and 9. They are unaware of the ways to reach, what to explore, where to stay, cost of trip, climatic conditions...

Please if anybody experienced personally to Vietnam help here with valuable sharings and suggest how to make a perfect trip there.

Thanks in advance for helpful replies.....

#1 renald has been a member since 5/11/2011. Posts: 15

Posted by busylizzy on 21/11/2011 at 03:47

There's plenty of good information on this site. I would suggest that you have a read through previous posts in the forum, and the Vietnam section of this site (http://www.travelfish.org/country/vietnam) which contains a wealth of information.

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by caseyprich on 21/11/2011 at 08:47

i think this topic belongs in a hall of fame

#3 caseyprich has been a member since 3/3/2010. Location: China. Posts: 1,281
 Where has caseyprich been? 

Posted by renald on 22/11/2011 at 04:23

Thanks for your good reply,

It seems to be very helpful about places what to see.

Can you suggest the best way to reach i.e. by train or bus or some other means. Which one is the best as the initial step to make budget trip to Vietnam.

#4 renald has been a member since 5/11/2011. Posts: 15

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.