Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Halong Bay Tour

• suzienichols

Joined Travelfish
    5th September, 2010

Help please in choosing a Halong Bay Tour. I'm currently planning a Vietnam Cambodia trip for 2013 and am looking to book a 2 day/ 1 night trip to Halong Bay. I've done some research so far- internet/ Trip advisor but am still no closer to choosing a trip! Some of the packages seem extremely expensive for Vietnam. I'm not particularly looking for top end/ luxury. I just just want something that is clean, with decent food and is not going to rip us off! For the rest of our trip we will use mid range priced accommodation as a guide. I don't mind it being a bit more expensive, but some of the prices I've seen ($200-$250!) are right out of my price range! Any advice good or bad greatly received.

#1 Posted: 4/12/2011 - 05:29

• Advertisement

• Angelia_Ngu-
    yen

Joined Travelfish
    28th January, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

There are many cruises on Halong Bay, let try with Indochina Sails, Huong Hai, Bai Tho....

#2 Posted: 7/12/2011 - 03:01

• swag

Click here to learn more about swag
    Joined Travelfish
    28th March, 2007
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 6

hi there I used the original Kangaroo Cafe 3d/2n cruise June 2010 and it was great. Not over the top clean cabins plenty of good food it all went pretty smoothly. Halong Bay trips are definitely one trip were you get what you pay for.

#3 Posted: 7/12/2011 - 16:11

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.