Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Easy Rider recommendation for Nha Trang!

• kartoscha

Joined Travelfish
    30th August, 2011

Posted from within Vietnam.

Since it is not easy to find a good Easy Rider, do to the mass of them, I thought I'd take the chance to just give a recommendation for one of them.

I am travelling as a girl by myself, so of course I was very skeptical to get on a bike with some stranger. I had a 3-day tour from Nha Trang to Saigon and am very glad I took this alternative to the bus. The trip was just amazing!

The Easy Rider I went with was Son, a 29 year old guy, who is been doing this for the last 6 years now. He showed me a lot of things along the way and told me a lot about vietnamese way of life. He is a very good driver and a very careful one aswell. I never felt insecure, not even in the crazy traffic of Saigon. He allways tried to make my trip as comfortable as possible. With perfectly timed stops to take a rest and enjoy some interesting place. I am really glad I found someone I could connect to that easy. He has a friendly, polite and very funny personallity. Real fun to spend time with and have some good local food and a beer after a long day on the bike.

So if one of you is looking for a good Easy Rider in Nha Trang, wether to go to the north or the south, I can recommend this one without the slightest doubt. Even for single travelling girls!!!! :)

Here his number:
    Son - 0905.946435

Enjoy the ride, it's going to be great!!!

#1 Posted: 20/12/2011 - 23:39

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Easy Rider heaven ... By 08292573 on 22 Apr 2010 1 2443 26 May 2010
Easy Rider in Vietnam; which company is best?? ... By monkey123 on 26 Jan 2013 2 1735 9 Jul 2013
Dalat travel buddy wanted - maybe easy rider tour? ... By themildcat on 26 Apr 2010 1 2331 2 May 2010
Vietnam Jul-Aug'10: solo traveller looking for companion on a Dalat Easy Rider tour ... By mandarc on 14 Jul 2010 0 1513 14 Jul 2010
Easy Riders Nha Trang and Dalat ... By Jogilroy on 11 Aug 2007 1 3310 12 Aug 2007