Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Family accommodation - Vietnam

Posted by fionarose on 1/1/2012 at 04:51

Hi
We are 5; - 2 adults and 3 children - the littlest being 5 yrs old.
Every Hanoi hotel online seems to only allow 4 in a room - and we would rather all be in the same room.
Can anyone suggest hotels that have family rooms or how they got by in similar situation?
Thanks
AB

#1 fionarose has been a member since 1/1/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by vietnamvisit2 on 1/1/2012 at 21:44

Posted from within Vietnam.

Try at Flower hotel or May De Ville Old Quarter hotel. If you stay at 4 star hotel, you can try at Silk Path, Sun Way or Flower Garden hotel

#2 vietnamvisit2 has been a member since 24/12/2011. Posts: 8

Posted by fatburns43 on 31/7/2012 at 04:36

bump

i was wondering the same thing as we are a family of 5 and i am finding when i go to book on-line that rooms accomodate 4 people max a lot of the time.

#3 fatburns43 has been a member since 30/7/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by busylizzy on 31/7/2012 at 05:53

Maybe it would pay to try to contact the hotels directly to see what they can do (either via email or Skype). I wonder if the 4 people might be a limitation of the online booking site? Or maybe you can submit an enquiry via the booking site (without confirming a booking?)

#4 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by LaraHelen on 31/7/2012 at 20:42

Posted from within Vietnam.

I agree with mahout, you should call directly to the hotel to confirm. They will arrange for you. If yes, you can book room in advance to avoid unwanted problem.

#5 LaraHelen has been a member since 13/7/2012. Posts: 35

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.