Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Day trips in Sapa & Time in Hanoi

• Benno

Joined Travelfish
    18th January, 2012

Hi,
    As the days move, so do they travel plans, damn you work.....

We plan to spend 4D3N in SAPA (is this too long?) and was wondering whether there are any day tours that can be done from the town. We would like to stay at hotel 'X' and do regular day trips to the surrounding area(s) whilst returning to the hotel at the end of the day. If so, are there any recommendations on tour agencies that people have had positive experiences with or are the hotel ones generally reliable if not a tad more expensive??

**ALSO**

Our trip will be broken up into 2 lots of stays in HANOI, 3N at the start and 3-4N at the end with SAPA and a 3D2N HLBay trip in between. Is this too much or just enough to see the sights and delights of the area.

Your opinions are greatly sought.

Thanks

#1 Posted: 13/2/2012 - 02:45

• Advertisement

• downundergal

Joined Travelfish
    28th February, 2005
    Location Australia
    Total reviews: 4

Hi Benno - just wondering have you finished your trip to Vietnam as yet? We are heading off mid next month and I am currently deciding on what to do when we are in Sapa. We are looking at doing the same as you. I am keen on visiting the markets and seeing the scenery without doing a full on trek. If you can let me know how you went it would be appreciated.

#2 Posted: 21/9/2012 - 22:38

• denovia

Joined Travelfish
    17th October, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

if u had a lot os time, u go Sapa on 4D3N is suitable. U have a little time, U should choose 3D2N. have a nice trip

#3 Posted: 17/10/2012 - 04:18

• Lila_Kue

Joined Travelfish
    16th October, 2012

Hi there! Spending 4D3N in SAPA is too long in my opinion. Trekking-in-Sapa is awesome but you may need 3D2N is okay. About tour agency i suggest Vietnam package travel. They offer well opperate tours and they take responsibilities to customers.

#4 Posted: 21/10/2012 - 23:03

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Motor Biking Hanoi to Sapa...in Hanoi 8/2/11, will start trip any time after that. Any Takers? ... By travellite on 7 Feb 2011 1 1855 13 Feb 2011
Trips to Sapa ... By Georgie on 29 Oct 2006 3 1547 10 Nov 2006
Day Trips from Sapa - any suggestions or guide recommendations ... By downundergal on 21 Sep 2012 4 2035 22 Sep 2012