Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Reputable Travel Agents - Personal Experiences Only Please

Posted by Benno on 3/3/2012 at 05:02

Hi,
I have been trawling the forums (TF & TA etc) and have had very little luck.
Can anyone advise on travel agents they have personally dealt with for internet bookings and have had good experiences with. I am looking at booking Halong Bay cruise (2D3N) as well as Train tickets to SAPA etc.
I am finding out that there are a number of cruises called "Paradise Cruises" all offering different services and prices and feel a bit better going through a well reputed agency for security.

Thank You in advance.

At this stage it is all take take on my behalf, but once I return from Vietnam, I will give back to the forum. :)

B

#1 Benno has been a member since 18/1/2012. Posts: 36

Posted by swag on 3/3/2012 at 18:14

Hi there from personal experience we had great service from VietnamImpressive. Had train tickets to Sapa then down to Hue, then Danang for HoiAn, delivered to our Hotel in Hanoi . No problems at all quick replies etc. Once in Hanoi we got to the original Kangaroo Cafe and booked a 3D/2n cruise which was middle of the range price wise. Small group of 8 people had a ball, Good food well organized so happily recommend. I,m sure their are plenty of other posters willing to chime in.

cheers

#2 swag has been a member since 28/3/2007. Location: Australia. Posts: 331

Posted by daawgon on 4/3/2012 at 12:03

My agent is amazing. His specialty is Halong Bay cruises and the private carriage trains to Sapa (he will accompany you to your seat on the train - this is rather important since the Hanoi station can be a real zoo!). You can trust Mr. Diep from Vietnamtour Travel - I first met him on Skype in 2007, and he has given me such excellent service that we are now quite good friends.

http://en.vietnamtour.com.vn/

#3 daawgon has been a member since 17/4/2007. Posts: 1,093

Posted by GilbertMcDonald on 30/4/2012 at 21:09

I used Daawgon's advice and booked with Ms. Hai Yen in April 2011 vietnamtour.com.They did a great job.We started in Hanoi and finished in HCMC 25 days later. I am planning another for 2014 and will use them for part of the trip again.

#4 GilbertMcDonald has been a member since 22/11/2010. Location: Canada. Posts: 25
 Where has GilbertMcDonald been? 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.