Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Mount Fansipan 2D/1N - Finding Guides and Buddies

• navilink

Joined Travelfish
    14th March, 2012

I'm looking for information and hiking buddy for climbing Mount Fansipan on 2day/1night. I will be in Sapa around 10-13May so any 2 days around that dates will do.

I just need the basics - permit, guide, transport, food, tent and blanket. Meaning, the tour price only includes the hiking needs. I search many tours but they include hotel, porter, train transfer and other 'luxury' stuffs that I don't really need. I guess you can call this independent tour/guide.

As I *might* be hiking alone, that's why I'm looking for this independent tour/guide. If I manage to find any hiking buddies, then the cost can be lowered,

So my questions are:
    1) Any basic independent tour/guide to recommend for 2d/1n climb?
    2) Anyone interested to join me (any 2 days from 10-13May) to climb Fansipan?

#1 Posted: 9/4/2012 - 23:28

• Advertisement

• susannna

Joined Travelfish
    6th April, 2012

All hotels in Sapa should be able to help you! Just book a hotel for your stay there and ask them for a professional tour guide for the trip. We did not try this before but we used a package organized by our small hotel there - the Thai Binh Sapa hotel and it was quite good!

#2 Posted: 10/4/2012 - 00:53

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Finding travel buddies 06-19May ... By navilink on 29 Mar 2012 1 1796 29 Mar 2012
motorbike riding: tours, hiring & finding ride buddies! ... By motogirl on 18 Nov 2007 5 2170 23 Nov 2007
Climbing Mount Batur and Mount Rinjani ... By noberoi31 on 27 Oct 2013 1 735 29 Oct 2013