Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Optometrist in Hoi An

• ganners

Joined Travelfish
    11th June, 2012

Hi Guys

I will be spending a few days in Hoi An - Can anyone recommend a good Optometrist there?

#1 Posted: 11/6/2012 - 08:26

• Advertisement

• caseyprich

Joined Travelfish
    3rd March, 2010
    Location China
    Total reviews: 53
    Places visited:
    At least 48

Really? I'd suggest catching a ride to Da Nang - only 20 minutes away and a much larger city, more likely to have quality eye care professionals.

#2 Posted: 11/6/2012 - 23:40

• stephenpham

Joined Travelfish
    12th June, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

wow, try to go to Danang city for Optometrist, I think there will no good Photometric hospital

#3 Posted: 12/6/2012 - 10:33

• ganners

Joined Travelfish
    11th June, 2012

OK. Thanks for this guys. Just got back. I went to Hue in the end - Found a great guy opposite the market - called Quang Sai Gon. 147 Tran Hung Dao. I paid USD 25 for a pair of varifocals - Hugo Boss frame. He has also got my details so I can send him my eye prescription in the future and he will post the lenses / glasses back - How cool is that!!

#4 Posted: 3/9/2012 - 13:35

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.