Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Must-eat restaurant in HCMC!! The Burger Corner!!

Posted by dlarimer on 19/6/2012 at 23:36

I run into this place when wondering around SG center street at night. At first, I thought the place was not worth visiting since it was kinda small to me plus I had heard a lot about Vietnamese burgers (trust me, they're not the same with the US). so I was hesitated to come in. However, I'm so glad I did!!! I picked the Shrimp Burger (rice!) and the taste of it just blew me away!!!! It was soooo yummy!!! Right on the spot!!! I love love every single bite of it. omg. They grilled the shrimp right in front of me so I knew it was fresh. The taste! wow! just perfect! The workers told me they custom-made it! Trust me! You gotta try!! It's the best best place for traditional burgers/rice burgers in HCMC so far!!! BTW, I believe its address is 43 Nguyen Hue Street , Dist 1, HCMC...If it's wrong, plz forgive me lol

#1 dlarimer has been a member since 19/6/2012. Posts: 1

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.