Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Snorkeling in Phu Quoc Island

• subzer06o4

Joined Travelfish
    16th March, 2007

I understand the outskirts of long beach has very little fish/coral activity that you really can't snorkel right out of your guesthouse. Or, am I wrong?

In any case, I've been told to boat out to the Archipelego south of Phu Quoc for this. Does anyone know how I can arrange a boat for this (where, who) or if I require to seek Rainbow divers for this activity?

Any help is appreciated.

PS I will be there late May (still part of high season) to early June (low season starts).

#1 Posted: 20/4/2007 - 01:47

• Advertisement

• prairieox

Joined Travelfish
    30th December, 2006
    Total reviews: 3

hi there, no real snorkelling from the beaches. The boat rides to the islands south of Phu Quoc are offered everywhere. You can go to Rainbow Divers directly, or your guesthouse can arrange it for you. Also, there are individuals who will likely come find you on the beach and offer to book you onto one of the boats. :)

#2 Posted: 20/4/2007 - 21:41

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
The best island to snorkeling and diving on the first half of November. ... By Agee on 24 Oct 2013 6 1531 25 Oct 2013
Diving snorkeling and overnight stay on an island in Sihanoukville ... By emzet on 31 Dec 2008 0 3598 31 Dec 2008
Anyone stayed at Thanh Quoc (Phu Quoc Island) ... By Roody82 on 4 Dec 2008 3 4077 5 Dec 2008