Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Vietnam/Cambodia 10 nights

• andrewmasca

Joined Travelfish
    9th August, 2012

hi,

i've managed to (i think) persuade my gf to go to vietnam and cambodia (never been before), i prefer the whole tourist and seeing the world sort of things as opposed to sitting down all day on a beach. I figure i should at least please my gf's idea of a holiday and incorporate a beach based part of the holiday. I've been looking at spending 3 or 4 days in the Siem Reap area (Lin Ratank hotel) and the rest on Phu Quol Island, from what i can gather is that you have to get a flight from (Ho Chi Minh airport, where my flight ends) to Phu Quol Island, is there not a boat ?

Is it possible to get a boat to Cambodia from Phu Quol Island? or would you suggest a flight or other transport?

I was planning on having the Cambodia part sandwiched between 2 visits to Quol Island, but realise could prove costly with 4 internal flights in total, So just wondering on any other ideas or places to stop instead?

Sorry for all the questions but obviously need to make sure my gf enjoys the holiday as well,

#1 Posted: 9/8/2012 - 18:16

• Advertisement

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

It's all explained in the PQ section of T'fish

#2 Posted: 9/8/2012 - 21:30

• alenathai181

Joined Travelfish
    7th July, 2012
    Location Vietnam

Posted from within Vietnam.

You can choose travel to Phu Quoc by speedboat after you visit mekong delta
    but when you travel from Phu Quoc to HoChiminh you should take flight
    other part in Vietnam you can travel by train, bus or private car or plane

#3 Posted: 10/8/2012 - 10:05

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.