Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Reasonably priced and safe hotel near Hanoi Airport

• mspatriciad-
    ecal

Joined Travelfish
    12th September, 2012

Hi, I am looking for a reasonably priced and safe hotel near the Noi Bai Airport - Hanoi. Looking to spend around 40usd, One night prior to early flight to return home. I am a woman traveling alone, Thanks. Ms. Patricia

#1 Posted: 12/9/2012 - 09:14

• Advertisement

• daawgon

Joined Travelfish
    17th April, 2007
    Total reviews: 2

There is nothing very nice near HAN - just one very basic hotel called the Avi Airport Hotel

(not the world's greatest airport either - a new terminal maybe by 2014 or 2015)

If you have the time, I would go down to the city for something much better.

#2 Posted: 12/9/2012 - 21:00

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Hanoi to Guangzhou, Should we book one hotel near Hanoi Airport? ... By awangweimin on 4 Feb 2013 0 1454 4 Feb 2013
hanoi airport hotel ? ... By davgon on 5 Feb 2012 8 2225 6 Mar 2012
A great mini hotel close to Hanoi Airport ... By omaraburbarkar on 24 Oct 2011 1 1233 5 Nov 2011