Vietnam forum

Travel Ideas and Advice

• Geer1

Joined Travelfish
    14th September, 2012
    Places visited:
    At least 42

Hi,

I am currently planning a trip through SEA and have found a bunch of good information on this site. Was just hoping people could review my rough plans so far and see if there is anything I should add, not bother with etc.

My plan is to fly into Hanoi and then travel down the coast via train, bus etc to Ho Chi Minh City and then up into Cambodia.

Some of the sights I plan on trying to see in between are Ha Long Bay, DMZ, Hue, Hoi An, Nha Trang, Da Lat, Ho Chi Minh City and then the Mekong Delta and up into Cambodia. I plan on using a full month to do this(I think this should be good as it will give a couple days or so at each location inbetween travel).

Are there overnight trains and buses between some of these city's? That might be the best way to travel as it would save travel time. Any recommended places to stay etc?

Thanks

#1 Posted: 14/9/2012 - 12:31

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Travel Ideas and Advice ... By Geer1 on 14 Sep 2012 4 1303 21 Sep 2012
Travel Ideas and Advice ... By Geer1 on 14 Sep 2012 10 2754 25 Nov 2012
Travel Ideas and Advice ... By Geer1 on 14 Sep 2012 1 1623 17 Sep 2012