Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

What is the best time to visit Sapa for better scenery and weather that is not wet ?

• greensky

Joined Travelfish
    1st October, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

I plan to travel to Sapa , but I don't know the best time to visit Sapa for better scenery and weather that is not wet. Please for me some suggestion

#1 Posted: 1/10/2012 - 04:22

• Advertisement

• AnneVu

Joined Travelfish
    10th October, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

I dont have chance to travel in Sapa , i just plan to travel in Hanoi and Halong Bay in group tour with my friends this november. But as i know Sapa is moutainous area so it may be a little cold. But it's not rainy season like in the South. This time in the end of the year i think it's ok. ^^ And don't forget to share your experiece here coz i'll come to Sapa next year maybe if i can affrord: :p

#2 Posted: 16/10/2012 - 01:16

• Lila_Kue

Joined Travelfish
    16th October, 2012

Sapa is worth to travel and you shouldn't care about when to go coz it's always the same in a year. Of course that if you are weak at sufferring cold then you should visit in the summer although it is mountainous area but it's warmer in summer than in winter. Mai Chau trekking is a good choice too since you ask about trekking in Sapa. Coz it is mountainous area too ;)

#3 Posted: 17/10/2012 - 03:08

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.