Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Hotels and gueshouses in Vietnam - where to book cheap?

Posted by travelmasters on 15/10/2012 at 03:30

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hello,
I'll stay the whole Nov. in Vietnam, mostly in HCMC.Can anybody recommend some websites, where I can book hotels comparativelycheap? I also want to stay in vietnamese guesthouses or live with expats.
Thank you
Steve

#1 travelmasters has been a member since 15/10/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by Bluesky on 12/11/2012 at 06:02

Hi,

I went to Vietnam last 2 months, it was a wonderful trip. I visited Hanoi and after that I went to the south of Vietnam, especially HCMC. Thanks to the travel agency Checkin Vietnam, I found the hotels with interesting prices and very good services.

If you are interested in it, you can visit their website www.checkinvietnam.com.

Have a nice trip in Vietnam !

#2 Bluesky has been a member since 12/11/2012. Posts: 1

Posted by captainbkk on 14/11/2012 at 01:27

this is advertising.
The truth is_ you wont find them on the web-but by walking around. Just get into the 1st that looks ok_it will be cheap anyway around Pam Ngu Lao-and then do some serious searching-incl. bargaining for longtime stays-next morning. Blatant obvious common sense seems to be lacking more and more. Never book something in low-budget for long time without having exactly seen it.

#3 captainbkk has been a member since 16/2/2012. Posts: 472

Posted by andlynsheeba on 26/11/2012 at 06:20

Hello Friend,

Vietnam is the one of the beautiful tourist place in the world. There are lot of luxury hotels and beach resorts available for your comfort stay. According to my opinion you could book your luxury hotel or resorts in this following site.
http://www.stayvietnam.com/
Any way enjoy your holidays in Vietnam and have a fun....

Thank you.....

#4 andlynsheeba has been a member since 23/11/2012. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.