Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Day tour from Ho Chi Minh City to Can Tho

• teyc

Joined Travelfish
    1st November, 2012

What is a good way to travel from Ho Chi Minch City to Can Tho in a single day, while taking in the sights at Cai Be plus having boat rides.

Are there tour buses that run this route?

Ideally, the bus should take care of my luggage while I go on the long boat ride before taking me to Can Tho.

I read somewhere that there were people who follow a tour or private driver to take them to Cai Be, then go on boat ride from Cai Be to Vinh Long, then the driver picks them and up and take them to Can Tho. Where do I find these people?

How much would I expect to pay for a group of 4 for this, and do I arrange this when I arrive or should this be pre-arranged?

#1 Posted: 1/11/2012 - 16:39

• Advertisement

• MarkenHans

Joined Travelfish
    1st November, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi,
    I think you should take the private tour. I did a CaiBe tour before, they left me in Caibe for boat trip then pick me at VinLong for going to Cantho, i must say that the floating market in Cantho is very interesting and much bigger than Caibe floating market. There are many companies do that tour, but i always travel with.www.anopenhandtravel.com - good company i have been travling with them for 3 years i live here in Viet Nam.
    MarkenHans

#2 Posted: 1/11/2012 - 22:27

• Jenny77

Joined Travelfish
    31st October, 2012

MarkenHans Agree with your views.

#3 Posted: 5/11/2012 - 00:15

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Ho Chi Minh City - Cu Chi Tunnel Tour - anyone want to split tour cost for half day on March 22? ... By cisdeluca on 20 Mar 2011 5 3862 22 Mar 2011