Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Ha Giang - Karst Plateau

• Kurtz

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi all,

I read about Karst Travel in my guidebook. They don't seem to respond to emails and their website is under construction.

Anyone ever used them?

#1 Posted: 15/11/2012 - 09:42

• Advertisement

• LastWalkman

Click here to learn more about LastWalkman
    Joined Travelfish
    20th November, 2012
    Location Vietnam

I have never known the website but if you have any question about Dong van karst plateau don't hesitate drop here. I will answer asap

#2 Posted: 20/11/2012 - 00:25

• Kurtz

Joined Travelfish
    15th October, 2012

Hello LastWalkman,

I was flicking through my trusty LP and I came across Karst Plateau Travel and a certain Mr Anh. He's called the "go-to person" for trips around Ha Giang. I haven't been able to find any feedback or much information on his tours.

I'm planning a trip for next year with a couple of other people. We're trying to sort out the best way to go.

#3 Posted: 27/11/2012 - 21:48

• LastWalkman

Click here to learn more about LastWalkman
    Joined Travelfish
    20th November, 2012
    Location Vietnam

Hi,
    I don't know Mr Anh.
    If you have any question about itinerary or something related to Dong van karst plateau pls drop here. I will help you in my ability
    If you want to find concomitants or a free tour for Ha giang, pls visit Dirtbike Friends of Vietnam Dirtbike Travel. They organize free monthly trip for members http://dirtbiketravel.com/dirtbike-friends

Cheers

#4 Posted: 27/11/2012 - 22:10

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.