Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

repair broken HTC phone screen

Posted by Ella_A on 4/12/2012 at 23:37

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi there,

I'm in Vietnam and have broken the touch screen of my HTC Sensation. Can anybody please recommend where I could go to get this fixed? At the moment, I'm in Saigon, but will be heading north up to Hanoi so it doesn't have to be Saigon (although preferable, as I'd just like to get this sorted!)

Ella

#1 Ella_A has been a member since 4/12/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by busylizzy on 5/12/2012 at 00:41

Have you tried the HTC website?

http://www.htc.com/nz/contact/#phone - expand the Asia Pacific box to get the HCMC phone number.

Or try this:

http://www.vietnamonline.com/yp/ho-chi-minh-city/mobile-telephones/htc-vietnam-rep-office.html

#2 busylizzy has been a member since 31/12/2007. Location: New Zealand. Posts: 2,155
 Where has busylizzy been? 

Posted by Ella_A on 5/12/2012 at 20:51

Hi BusyLizzy,

Yes, I found the official HTC shop near the post office and was going to head there as a last resort as am expecting the service fees to be high there! Was hoping to find a reputable phone shop which could sort this out for a lower fee but HTC does not appear to be a commonly used phone in SEA so no local repair shops have the parts :(

Thanks for your post,
Ella

#3 Ella_A has been a member since 4/12/2012. Posts: 2

Posted by thuantran on 6/12/2012 at 05:00

Dear mate,
The official office use to work slowly and poor English speaking, There's many large store in the central city with its popular brand name ( to local people) can do repair so much better an faster., such as: Thegioididong.com, Vienthong A , Phong Vu Mobile , Try one of these brand will be better ,.

#4 thuantran has been a member since 27/11/2012. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 2
 Twitter 

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.