Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

repair broken HTC phone screen

• Ella_A

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Hi there,

I'm in Vietnam and have broken the touch screen of my HTC Sensation. Can anybody please recommend where I could go to get this fixed? At the moment, I'm in Saigon, but will be heading north up to Hanoi so it doesn't have to be Saigon (although preferable, as I'd just like to get this sorted!)

Ella

#1 Posted: 4/12/2012 - 23:37

• Advertisement

• busylizzy

Joined Travelfish
    31st December, 2007
    Location New Zealand
    Total reviews: 20
    Places visited:
    At least 107

Have you tried the HTC website?

http://www.htc.com/nz/contact/#phone - expand the Asia Pacific box to get the HCMC phone number.

Or try this:

http://www.vietnamonline.com/yp/ho-chi-minh-city/mobile-telephones/htc-vietnam-rep-office.html

#2 Posted: 5/12/2012 - 00:41

• Ella_A

Joined Travelfish
    4th December, 2012

Hi BusyLizzy,

Yes, I found the official HTC shop near the post office and was going to head there as a last resort as am expecting the service fees to be high there! Was hoping to find a reputable phone shop which could sort this out for a lower fee but HTC does not appear to be a commonly used phone in SEA so no local repair shops have the parts :(

Thanks for your post,
    Ella

#3 Posted: 5/12/2012 - 20:51

• thuantran

Joined Travelfish
    27th November, 2012
    Location Vietnam

Dear mate,
    The official office use to work slowly and poor English speaking, There's many large store in the central city with its popular brand name ( to local people) can do repair so much better an faster., such as: Thegioididong.com, Vienthong A , Phong Vu Mobile , Try one of these brand will be better ,.

#4 Posted: 6/12/2012 - 05:00

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.