Looking for travelling parter and question on Vietnam - North Western loop

• Travel forum
  • Vietnam
  • Looking for travelling parter and question on Vietnam - North Western loop
  • kptn82

Joined Travelfish
    24th September, 2007

Hi guys

First of all, I would like to ask a few questions on possible route for a loop from Ha Noi to Sapa .

I want to travel from
    - Ha Noi to Ninh Binh (staying 1 night)
    - Ninh Binh to Mai Chau (staying 1 night)
    - Mai Chau on to Moc Chau (staying 1 night)
    - Moc Chau to Son La or straight through to Sapa (hopefully a direct bus/straight hrough
    - Climb Fanxipan (3d1n or 2d1n)

For that route, I am looking for information if you have the details of bus route/time/price

I found that you can bus from HN to NB easy, and NB onward all the way to Moc Chau, however I can't find any information on the route from Moc Chau to Sapa at all.

Hoping someone have the concrete information on all those route would be much appreciated.

PS: I am also looking for a travelling partner, I am very friendly, open and don't discriminate to anyone who also interested in joining me on those route or part route.
    I haven't made any concrete booking yet, but looking to travel the loop for about 1 week, I will be flying in from HCM on either 15 or 16/ Dec or possibly 1 day earlier.

I am Vietnamese, I can speak/write fluently.

Thank you

#1 Posted: 8/12/2012 - 18:55

• Advertisement

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
The North West Loop in North Vietnam ... By Harry05 on 27 Feb 2008 0 1637 27 Feb 2008
Loop di loop: Bangkok - Cambodia - Vietnam - Laos mid Oct - Dec ... By Ru on 2 Sep 2009 7 3190 29 Sep 2009