Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

The week before tet: how soon should I book transport?

• GhostOfTomJ-
    oad

Joined Travelfish
    23rd August, 2012

I've read the article that travelfish put up about tet, and it answered a few of my questions but just need a bit of help regarding this. I plan to travel to Hanoi from Hue on February 5th, will I have trouble getting train or bus tickets if I leave this until I get to hue, which will probably be the 2nd? Or should I book it online by the end of January? I don't mind taking a soft seat on the train, or a night bus so I am flexible.

#1 Posted: 14/1/2013 - 19:56

• Advertisement

• Biabc

Joined Travelfish
    7th January, 2013

I want to travel from ho ian to Hue did You have ideia about the best way to do it?

#2 Posted: 14/1/2013 - 20:04

• maryjame

Joined Travelfish
    14th January, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

So you should book online , because this time it is difficult to book train ticket and the price is more higher.
    Good luck to you!

#3 Posted: 14/1/2013 - 21:45

• maryjame

Joined Travelfish
    14th January, 2013

Posted from within Vietnam.

I want to travel from ho ian to Hue did You have ideia about the best way to do it?
    About 140km from Hoi An to Hue, so I think you should go by bus (open bus). You can ask your hotel buy ticket for you.

#4 Posted: 14/1/2013 - 21:51

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.