Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

Pre tet travel

Posted by SaltwaterGem on 17/1/2013 at 03:37

Will get to Saigon the 3rd or so.. Would it be a problem to go to Mui Ne until the 8th? As far as getting transport and accommodation? I have a flight out on the 9th so I can't afford to get stuck.

#1 SaltwaterGem has been a member since 4/1/2013. Posts: 22

Posted by travellingsarah on 17/1/2013 at 05:31 TF writer

Posted from within Vietnam.

We travelled from HCMC to Mui Ne and back during Tet a couple of years ago and didn't have any problems booking the bus, but I would guess the 8th and 9th are going to be two of the busiest travel days (as the 9th is new year's eve and the first official day of Tet) so I'd suggest trying to book the return bus at the same time as you book your outward journey. I don't know if that's possible but I guess it should be.

#2 travellingsarah has been a member since 23/3/2010. Location: Vietnam. Posts: 681
 Where has travellingsarah been?   Website 

Posted by maryjame on 18/1/2013 at 22:41

Posted from within Vietnam.

HCM - Muine 200km - 5hours. Many bus go to Mui Ne from HCM (like Phuongtrang, Mailinh, Kumho, Sinhcafe, Hanhcafe... On Pham Ngu Lao street have many travel agent travel, you can book ticket.
You should book ticket as soon as possible

#3 maryjame has been a member since 14/1/2013. Posts: 9

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.