Photo: Canals of Ca Mau, Mekong Delta.

Vietnam forum

travel from Can Tho to SGN/Tan Son Nhat Airport

Posted by sarahoak24 on 31/1/2013 at 22:52

We want to travel from Can Tho to the airport by bus or combination bus taxi and wodner if allotting 6 hours (travels guides say 3 hrs fromCan Tho to HCMC) is enough time. We will fly from SGN to Hue. Thank you in advance

#1 sarahoak24 has been a member since 19/12/2012. Location: Global Village. Posts: 6

Posted by somtam2000 on 1/2/2013 at 00:17 admin

I was told recently in Can Tho that to ride to Saigon would take four hours. It took us 12! (admittedly on backroads) I'd say 6 hours would be sufficient by taxi.

#2 somtam2000 has been a member since 21/1/2004. Location: Indonesia. Posts: 7,498
 Where has somtam2000 been?   Website   Twitter   Facebook    Flickr    Google+   Instagram   Pinterest 

Posted by sarahoak24 on 3/2/2013 at 17:10

Thank you greatly. The web page and forum are a great resource!

I am now working on time for taxi, bus or mini bus tag onto a tour between Cat Ba and Halong Bay and our travel to Sapa - just getting the timing down on transport and finding a fun but not over challenging day hike in Sapa.

#3 sarahoak24 has been a member since 19/12/2012. Location: Global Village. Posts: 6

Please login to add a reply

You need to be a Travelfish member to be able to add a reply to this post. Please use the button below to log in. After logging in you'll be returned to this page automatically to add your post. Not a member? Join up here.