Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Danang to Siem reap

• Tlayton

Joined Travelfish
    9th February, 2013

Hi there
    I'm looking for a flight from danang to Siem reap in mid may 2013. Anyone have experience with this? How much and where/when should I book?
    Thanks!!

#1 Posted: 9/2/2013 - 11:58

• Advertisement

• keikei

Joined Travelfish
    9th February, 2013

Hi,

I will be doing the same route other way around in March. I'm flying with Silk Air ( a sister company to Singapore Airlines) from Siem Reap to Da Nang. I booked my ticket online and it cost $200 one way, there were no economy tickets left at the time of my booking (3 months ago). Good luck!

#2 Posted: 9/2/2013 - 12:12

• LolaNguyen

TF writer
    Joined Travelfish
    28th August, 2012

Posted from within Vietnam.

Silk Air is the only carrier that does this route, its an expensive route that does gets more so the longer you leave booking your seats. We paid $279 return last year, great airline.
    Da Nang is in the process of opening up new routes (rather slowly), but Silk Air has got the monopoly on that route for now.

#3 Posted: 10/2/2013 - 00:19

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.

Possibly related discussions Replies  Views  Latest reply
Fights Siem Reap to Danang ... By KazAussie on 28 Sep 2009 2 1832 29 Sep 2009