Flag of Vietnam

Vietnam forum

Flights from the UK

• MisguidedFo-
    ol

Joined Travelfish
    4th March, 2013

Hi

I am planning a trip to Vietnam in May/June this year and am planning on doing the popular 'top to tail' route (or the other way around).

Has anyone got any advice on where i can get the cheapest flights from the UK.

Cheers

James

#1 Posted: 4/3/2013 - 05:51

• Advertisement

• Want2BHappy

Joined Travelfish
    23rd February, 2013

Ideally, you'd want an open-jaw flight (in at Hanoi and out from Saigon or vise versa), but it seems hard to get good prices on those these days, so it might be cheaper to fly in and out of the same place, work your way North (or South) and then get a cheap internal flight back.

I'm flying with Turkish Air from Edinburgh for £558 return to Saigon which isn't bad. Try Skyscanner/Lastminute. I wanted to fly out from Hanoi but couldn't find any good options...

Alternatively, fly to Bangkok and get cheap flights to and from Saigon/Hanoi or Hanoi/Saigon..... But then you waste time in Bangkok and possibly don't save much anyway...

#2 Posted: 4/3/2013 - 13:18

• Mexi736

Joined Travelfish
    18th February, 2013

Hello frnds,

Try upgrade to business class services of Optiontown with Vietnam airline. awesome services. I bought an economy ticket with Vietnam Airline and applied for upgrade services with Optiontown and successful got. Its Magical. checkout www.optiontown.com

#3 Posted: 21/3/2013 - 07:29

• Hazel_87

Joined Travelfish
    14th May, 2013

Hi James,

I also recommend Optiontown.com its very beneficial. It offers 4 different options with Vietnam Airlines. Remember to check for the same. Visit - www.optiontown.com
    Have a nice journey.

Thanks,
    Deepika

#4 Posted: 14/5/2013 - 01:49

Have questions? Jump to our menu of forum quicklinks

Add your reply

Your reply

Check this box if you want to be notified of replies.

Please be familiar with our user guidelines before you post. Thanks!

Businesses planning on plugging their guesthouse / hotel / karaoke bar should read our "Addition guidelines" very carefully.

You need to be logged in to answer an existing post on the Travelfish forums. Please login via the prompts just above and refresh this screen -- before writing your post -- and you'll be in business.